Completed Report against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (now Westlife), Slug Man, Gill

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Westnile-X, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (now Westlife), Slug Man, Gill
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:94623153, STEAM_0:0:54937375, STEAM_0:0:82116208
    Which Server:
    West
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 4:30a
    Reason For Report:
    Since they joined the server around 4 am, they were ghosting, harrassing me, telling me to shut up, calling me names, propkilling, calling KOS, and RDM'ing me. Then Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi finally changed his name to Westlife in order to get me banned from the server. I have a shadowplay video that I'm attaching to this report, please watch.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Evidence: video of RDM/KOS, harrassment and more
    Alabama2830's Video:

My video:

Witnesses:LionDoge, and Alabama2830​

2. Alabama2830

Alabama2830 New Member

They were also Ghosting and mass RDM'ing. Bragging about it non the less, Calling people the N-word and a list of other things. They trolled the hell out of the server and no one did anything.

Here is a link to Gil's friend page. In there you will find Slug man. Proving that they were Ghosting

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

4. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

@Guilty-Crown Abu's probably getting a COI ban for banning me. Slug got a RDM +3 ban from me. We could not get enough evidence their ghosting, what we know that their friends.

5. Alabama2830

Alabama2830 New Member

Here is some of the transcript of harassment .

*DEAD* (TEAM) Gill: SUCK MY NIGGER COCK
    *DEAD* (TEAM) GenericEntertainingName: can we get a ban on gill too please?
    (TEAM) SubZeroBricks: !servers
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Sleeping Dawg: You need to stop
    *DEAD* (TEAM) Gill: I HATE YOU

6. Alabama2830

Alabama2830 New Member

I am telling you that they said it in spec chat (voice) bragging about it and how they were going to continue doing it and rdm more. there is your evidence. GenericEntertainmentName requested the ban too

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

One of these players sent a malicious URL link and is now facing a Conflict of Interest ban.

The other two players in these videos (Slugman & Gill in specific) have been banned from all servers for 2 weeks for their excessive harassment and constant RDM. Thank you @Alabama2830 and @Westnile-X so much for taking the time to record and upload the videos provided in this report, I understand that can be a tedious task. So I thank you once again.

This report has been found valid and is now completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.