Denied Reno's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Reno, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reno

Reno Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Reno #FreeJackie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58185146
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Spam but I was not muted I was only gaged. I read in the rules there would be a warning then a gag+mute I was just gaged not muted.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Look at the logs​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You are gagged OR muted depending on the type of spam. Mic spam = gag, chat spam = mute.

3. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

You were banned by @Sinz.

Reno #FreeJackieSTEAM_0:1:58185146Harassment/Microphone Spam - Globalized and Extended by Sinz

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I also want to testify that Reno was mic spamming without staff online when I was on Vanilla earlier today.

5. Reno

Reno Member

It was both...

6. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

@Giruti was the moderator who banned you initially, and it was globalized & extended by @Sinz

7. Reno

Reno Member

How would you know I was mic spamming ,I only Mike spam when I get pissed.

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Reno! I hope you're having a fantastic evening!

I was the one who banned you before it was globalized and extended to a 5 day ban by @Sinz. The reason I banned you was because you and your friend D3rpy, were constantly spamming through chat and mic spam. In your case, you kept on being very disrespectful even after I gagged you and then muted you. Once I finished following proper protocol and ungagged and unmuted you, you proceeded to act disrespectful again. Your friend d3rpy was banned first for his problems of mic spam. Then you were banned after him because you kept on being disrespectful and calling me a "poop mod" and spamming through your mic. That was the reason why you were banned.

Frankly put, I find that unbanning you would be a bad idea and I will therefore have your ban denied. I will also tag my admin @Thorn in this in case I was wrong. This ban appeal will be closed at your acknowledgement.

One more thing, you have quite a few bans regarding harassment and mic spam that caused me to request your ban to be globalized and extended.

For the time being, your ban appeal is denied.

Have a good day!

Sincerely, Giruti{GC}

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  9. Reno

Reno Member

D3rpy is not my friend I just followed what he was doing because it was funny

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It doesn't matter in all honesty. All players are held to the rules being followed and if you fail to follow the rules even after being warned constantly, then you rightfully deserve your punishment. This appeal will be locked. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.