Denied Ren-Senpai's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Your Waifu Is Shit :D., Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Waifu Is A Turkey.
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (I do not know if this was the reason but i think it was)The server crashed and I was disconnected from it, when i tried to log back on it said i was banned for "Rdm and leave first offence". If this isn't the reason why ,I have no idea when I left.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

I had no intention to leave it just kinda happened.​

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Ren-Senpai. I'll be responding shortly with my evidence as your only ban on record is from me. But you might want to fill out the rest of the sections to this ban appeal, just a slight heads up in case if it was intentional or not.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Ren-Senpai! Glad you took the time to appeal your ban on the forums and I hope you're having a great night.

So let us get to the root of matter now then as to why I banned you, this report came in by the player Cavnaw claiming you RDMed him with a crowbar and you're able to see your reponse and the report itself below:

[​IMG]

After revising the logs for this supposed damage he claimed I then was able to see this I then slayed you for said damage:

[​IMG]

But after the slay it seems like you deliberately left a minute after I placed the slay which can be seen here:

[​IMG]

Now to start off, you claimed on your report that you simply "baited him with a crowbar" but as you can see above you did very much damage him I'm afraid. And as you should know with the time on our server Accidental RDM is still RDM I'm afraid as this is what seems to be the case. The server did not crash I'm afraid, it was perfectly fine as this is what you claimed could've possibly happened as I went on to play a full map afterwards, I awaited your return for a full round and you did not come back so I then banned you for RDM and Leave First Offense. Seeing as your ban's length is only four days more and it is local, you'll just have to sit out the rest of the ban as it is quite short and you do have our other servers to play on. So I'll just go ahead and Deny this appeal as I feel like it could serve as a lesson and teach you to be more careful from now on.

If you any questions don't hesitate to message me through the forums! Once again thanks for taking the time to appeal and have a fantastic day!

Appeal:
    Denied/Thread Locked

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.