Remove Vanilla Maps

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Mr Butters, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Can we please remove a few of these maps, no one ever wants to play them, if by chance they get voted in they are immediately !rtv'd. They are shit tier and are not enjoyable. Vanilla survived on 2 maps for a year im sure a few of these shit tier maps can be removed without a problem and we would still be left with 6 decent maps.

1. Nether literally immediately rtv'd
    2. Craftroom same deal.
    3. That small night island thingo with the lighthouse. You guys know the one its way too small the t traps are shit tier and after a round or 2 people just RTV.
    4. Haven. Just an overall shit tier map everything is ugly, the lava is horrid there is 2 t traps that are just horrid and the mountain is just annoying to look at, also get RTV'd 2-3 round into the map.
    5. Minecraft Village. Its way to big everything in it is horribly designed and also gets RTV'd.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Mr Butters

3. Tophats

Tophats VIP

nether isn't THAT bad, however i agree with everything else

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The only map that I have seen get RTVd alot is craftroom. The others are 9/10 times always played through. No need to remove them, but having more options in the rotation wouldnt be bad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

nether has a weird but special place in my heart, minecraft village isn't that bad in my opinion either. It's that damn cavern map I can't stand with the stupidly one dimensional nether that I dislike

6. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I agree with about 3 of them. I agree that the second one you mentioned, craftroom, should be removed. My reasoning is that is not enjoyable to be on and that is why it is not played often. The third one you mentioned I also agree on since it also it rarely played, players that know how to get to the campy spot there will camp there unless told not to by staff, and that the t traps, excluding that one door one, are quite crappy. The fifth one is the last one I agree with and that is because it is not an easy place ( in my opinion) to be a t on and it being large with a lack of t traps just makings it hard to one to play on it. I disagree with nether because I do enjoy playing on the map and it is one of the few vanilla maps to have t traps which I love to use on the unexpecting innos. Haven is alright and I think should stay.

7. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I agree with everything except for Nether, I've never seen it rtv'ed when I'm on. I personally love it, it's really fun as a T as well nothing like using the poltergeist on the bridge :p

Craftroom needs to go for sure though, it's a bad map and I haven't seen it voted for months.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Nether is fine.

Trash the rest in question. They've been shit since day 1.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Remove everything except nether.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Go back to just minecraft city and b5

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I agree with a couple but for the most part disagree with the rest.
    • Nether is amazing wtf... -1
    • Craft room is terrible so +1 for removal
    • Tiptsky B5 is fine imo. I like that it's a dark map and I think you can get a lot of creative kills, just gotta think outside the box as the map can be unforgiving at times. -1
    • Haven is a classic dude. Even if it isn't the best map I enjoy the panic that is induced by all players being spawned in the one place. It is so much fun trying to get away and hide in time before T's go bat shit crazy. Plus I love the dynamic of play you get from all the different vantage points. Also who the hell doesn't love trying to climb to the top of the volcano? -1
    • Minecraft Village I myself am not a huge fan of. I know you can get some decent rounds played but I find it boring and I don't really enjoy the map so +1 for removal of this one too.
    That's my 2 cents.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Nether is actually one of the best minecraft maps in my opinion, something about it is just really fun.

Tiptsky is a fine map too, so that can possibly stay

Now I'm not that huge fan of haven but most of the time it gets to be played throughout 6 rounds so I'm mixed on that

On the other hand craftroom and especially village should be trashed, I have no clue how the second one got in with such shitty design.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mr Butters

maybe nether is played on EU but on normal it is immediately RTV'd and everyone just talking shit, last night someone said and I quote "whoever made this map deserves to be shit on, literally shit on, like I would take a dump on him for making this trash" ~ random vanilla trash talk.

14. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Not my fault you guys have shit taste :^)

15. Mr Butters

THIS IS A NORM VANILLA SUGGESTION.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

There are plenty of people on US nilla who love nether too. Just cause one person wants to "take a dump" on the person who made the map doesn't mean all the hundreds of other players that come and go from that server do too.

Vanilla will go across both "vanilla" servers, regardless of where the server is situated for the sake of consistency so when you suggest for vanilla it means both.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. I fucking hate these maps, they are gettin me bare vexed n tings.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

craftroom = rats kitchen

• Like Like x 1
  19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Want something removed? Find replacements to make the decision easier.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I know its something donaters often overlook, but haven can be made slightly more enjoyable by adding a few gun spawns around the map for non-donators.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1