Remove this rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Bluesky4life, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

I'm tired of detectives being able to have the power to shoot at me and miss and I get slain for rdm for killing them
    Dectectives should be except from the Not being able to traitor bait
    Pro: Can prevent rdm
    Cons: everyone will bitch about it
    A detectives traitor bating can lead to an innocent to kill another cause the detective is "shooting at them"

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. -1 :/

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

A lot of loopholing would happen because of this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

+1 Ds shouldnt be immune to false KOS and Tbaiting.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Detectives are allowed to traitor bait players. If you're innocent, you shouldn't be firing back at a proven innocent unless the do damage to you.

You may argue that you may lose a firefight if they do damage you and decide to fight back, but they'll be the ones slain for RDM.

The reason this is, is because, as I previously stated, they are the most proven person on the field. If they false KOS you, you cannot kill them for it as it would go against core TTT gameplay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You know how many players would start claiming the Detective Tbaited/false kos'd them? If its the same player over and over record and report them for trolling. Other then that dont have an itchy trigger finger, solves everything.

7. Bluesky4life

Bluesky4life Regular Member

YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING THESE THINUS THING OUT OF PROPORTION
    I just want the mto stop being able to shoot tbait because I'm tired of getting slain for killing a detective even though I know he was trying to kill me they suck at aiming and do no damage to me

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

He's not trying to kill you if he does no damage to you...lol.

9. DocFox

I think the person that may be blowing something out of proportion is the amount of times they are t baited by a detective.

Like I said, the easiest way to solve it is to let them damage you; they get slain and you can kill them in self-defense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

So in short, you're making this suggestion because YOU have the problem? Other players don't have the issue that you have with the current ruleset. What benefit would you get from killing the ONLY truly proven innocent? A few more seconds to live? Not really worth the change.

Sure it can prevent some level of RDM, but it will promote a LOT more loopholing as a result as mentioned by multiple people in here. No thanks. This isn't needed at all. I'd rather stick to the current ruleset and not kill a detective unless it's absolutely necessary. I honestly don't see this suggestion going anywhere.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If a D is baiting you, make an attempt to jump into their bullets. Much more fun that way, and if it's an invalid reasoning they'll be slain anyhow. It's really easy to follow this. -1 overall, as you've not made too much of a compelling argument other than "GUYS I KEEP KILLING DETECTIVES FOR SHOOTING REMOVE THIS RULE I AM A "VALUED" MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY" .

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Why would you ever kill a proven player (the detective), especially if they never did any damage to you?

13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

This should be locked b/c bad and moved to suggestions b/c suggesting a rule change.

Also, how about no. Kthx

14. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

This.

Completely insightful post (y)

Close please.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

We understand your frustration with the rule, but do understand that if we changed that, people would kill Detectives left and right and Karma bans would increase possibly by tenfold.

Let them hit you if their aim is bad and then kill them. I don't see the problem here.

16. DocFox

We understand that you get upset with this rule, but you must also understand where we are coming from.

To prevent loopholes and to keep the core gameplay of TTT golden, we won't be adding a rule like this anytime in the near future.

This topic has been locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.