Remove Amnis

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Feb 18, 2014.

?

Remove or Keep Amnis?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2014.
  1. Remove

33 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. Keep

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Dont Care

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Just a little suggestion to remove the least played and arguably the most buggy map in the rotation.

I've not played the map in ages and it never gets voted for, its also very buggy and requires constant bringing.

Maybe it could be replaced with something new?

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

oh god please yes. if a map is only played when random map is voted and is usually RTVed *cough* hotwireslum *cough* then it shouldnt be part of the rotation. this totally isnt advertising but if you want a replacement then viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5017 .

3. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

No idea what the hell is that. never played before. can we have a vote that says (Never played before or I don't care)

4. RhazhBash

i personally dont think polls should ever include a dont care option. if you dont care then dont respond to the poll.

5. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

I love that map dont get rid of it I'll cry

6. Snak

Snak Banned

+1 I honestly switch servers when the server im on is playing this map.

7. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

Amnis: I'll admit it isn't played very often. I really don't have a problem with it and haven't experienced any "bugs" with it (although I don't quite see a way out of the T room).

Hotwireslum: OK map, I dunno why it isn't played more often.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Lets give the poll until friday and see what the community thinks. That terror train map looks interesting, we should test it out.

9. cheesellama

cheesellama Member

Yes it should be removed BUUT ONLY IF it gets replaced with something better. I don't want to see it replaced with something horribad.

10. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Past 4-5 times I've played this map, it was selected by the random vote. Every time I've been on this map it gets rtv'd before the end of the first round.

11. Shades

Shades VIP

None of them know how to parkour.. :<. When I'm a T on that map, I trick people into trying to follow me in my mischievous Parkour incidents.
    Then they fall, a few seconds after, I see them !rtv. So then I laugh. #WorthIt

12. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

The slender man map was amazing.

13. Chronos

Chronos VIP

doesnt have to be replaced, the map sucks it would be better even if it was just removed

14. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I'm one of those people who tries to parkour then dies within the first minute. :<

Regardless, we'll see what happens with the vote.

15. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I don't mind it but I agree with this.
    I do like the Slender map.

16. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

I hate the Slender map. It is just one great big maze in which everyone groups together; you either jihad or go in guns blazing and try to take down as many as you can. I will try and find an alternative to Amnis(even though I like it) when I am not trying to keep my nephew entertained and also one that will hopefully get considered. All the other map suggestions I have made got quite a few votes, but never went beyond that.

17. Shades

Shades VIP

The results are clear.. I love amnis..
    REPLACE IT with 67thway_v5!! It was a good map and everyone voted for it all the time!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

18. RhazhBash

oh god please no. we already decided on which 67thway we would keep, and having 2 again would be hell. you wouldnt want 2 versions of dolls in the rotation.

19. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

well DE_dolls_blue might come in the rotation for a bit.

20. Shades

Shades VIP

Teen_room is like, exactly the same as dolls. but K.