Removal of RDM+Leave ban

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thanemartin4, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

On my adminstats there is an RDM and leave that I feel should not be there. I was banned even though the mod/admin who banned me said that there was no evidence to convict me. If it cannot be removed, then I would ask that it be voided.

Regards,
    Thane

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If your ban was appealed and accepted, then it would have been voided from your record. If it was not, you will continue in the progress of offenses (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc).

3. thanemartin4

I don't believe that it was. I want clarification on that. If it isnt I believe that it should be.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Could you post a link to your appeal?

5. thanemartin4

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

None of your bans have been voided.

7. DocFox

8. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Mango stop doing more work than the moderators >:eek:

<3

9. thanemartin4

Regardless, can the last one be voided because there was no reason for me to be banned?

10. DocFox

@Slicck can make the note in your stats. Or his admin can do it.

11. thanemartin4

Thanks!

12. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hi Thane,

I did ban you for RDM and leave, and I was sure that you did it. An admin felt that you should have been kept banned because of your colorful record, but I went ahead an lifted the ban anyway out of generosity, and the fact that I did not screenshot the actions I took at that time. With that being said, your ban was lifted, but not voided. I personally don't think it should be taken off your record, but if an admin feels that it should, feel free to do so.

13. thanemartin4

Regardless, on the appeal you said that you did NOT find anything. Why would I then be banned if there was never even a report on me in the first place or any damagelog evidence to convict me? Also, who was the admin? Was it yours?

14. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You don't have to have a report on you to be slain for RDM. This ban was issued a long time ago, but I do remember knowing that I banned you for RDM and leave, and there was a legitimate reason. Though I did not have any screenshots of what you did and all I have to back my statements up is my word, it was still legitimate.

With all that being said in that time, my admin, @Event Horizon thought it best that the ban stayed, but I unbanned you out of sheer generosity. I'm quite surprised that having done all that, I'm being asked help you out even further. I wasn't obligated to unban you then, and I'm not obligated to void your ban now. The ban will stay on the record unless my admin feels it should not.

15. thanemartin4

Would you like it if a police officer said that you murdered someone because you had a parking ticket? You had NO evidence so I would have hoped that the same result would be reached, had you not done it yourself.

16. DocFox

Just go pull up the logs from the time that he was banned and find the round that he did damage.

17. thanemartin4

Read the appeal, he did and there was nothing

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You could just not rdm and leave again? Possibly follow the rules?

19. thanemartin4

1 was a power outage 1 was this issue and the other 2 are legit. This also reset the time for the bans to be voided.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

But is it really that hard to stay a round? Like seriously.

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.