Denied Remok's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Remok, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remok

Remok New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Bruce Dickinson's Ban Appeal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20488862
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm wondering why I was banned in the first place, seeing as I did not have a slay on me or an active report. Even if there was a delay on reporting, I normally wait an extra round or two if I was involved in an incident involving the death of another inno.

Would an admin be able to pull up the damage logs from that time? Or is that way too far back in the past? I would just like some clarification because this is just confusing.

I was banned by @Darth West.

Cheers!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello! You were banned by @Darth West for RDM and Leave Second Offense be will respond as soon as he can

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Remok I am going to say this in order to get it out of the way, this appeal is Denied.

From what I understand you and another player got into a crowbar fight in which you damaged said player. This is RDM and I slayed you for it and then you left. While it is true that no report was made against you, I was made aware of the fight from the report "You" filed against the other player. In the future I would recommend not crowbar fighting as it can easily lead to RDM. Below is the logs from said event. I would like to note that you still have four other servers you can play on and I hope to see you on them. Below is the logs from said event.
    [​IMG]

Ban Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.