Approved RektBanned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GoodSamaritan, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rekt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46866237
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just got banned by another admin for hacking again and I don't see why.

Is Servier EU Vanilla = EU?

I want to know why I am getting ban, I am not using hack for god sake...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

You were banned for hacking 2nd offense by @Rhienor, Please be patient while waiting for his response.

3. I am not using any hack, and this is the second time I got banned today again for so called ''Hacking''
    Is it because of my name or what? I have played a full weak without a problem, today suddenly I am a hacker?
    The only thing I did today is changed my name to Rekt, and then I got 2 bans.

Please show me what is going on?

4. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I've seen this and will respond with evidence once I've compiled it.
    I'm also gonna tag @Frosty Frost as she banned you for the first offence recently.

5. Please explain what I have done, for god sake, don't tell me ''I have seen this'' as I don't have any hack, what can you possibly seen? It just make 0 sense to me. I need you to show me something so I can explain whatever misunderstanding we have.

6. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I have video evidence, I'll get back to you on this. In the mean time thank you for being patient!

7. I got 2nd ban for the same thing happened to the first ban when I have not been shown/told what I have done, I can't avoid getting a third ban, if you don't explain it sooner, as I have done nothing wrong but just playing the game.

8. OK, Thank you. Please post that video asap, so I can get my unban soon, I do not want to farm points in US server with 200 pings.

9. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Please do not bump this thread or double post. The staff members who handled your ban have been tagged, and can see the appeal is still in progress. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

10. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I banned you for antirecoil, which while isn't obvious in this video, there were other shots in-game that I spectated you doing which led me to this belief. I understand that it isn't very clear, but there seems to be a lack of recoil when using the AK-47 especially.
    Note that it's more the second shots you did while killing the traitor that I thought was very suspicious as opposed to the pistol one.

11. I don't really see anything wrong on the shooting in this video specially I was jumping(+crouch), I think while jumping the recoil is lower? Controlling AK recoil is not simple, but not hard either. Anyone with experience enough with an AK-47 can control it.

Also does anti-recoil hack even exist? If I can use something like that, why wouldn't I also add aim-bot like feature in it?

After rewatched the videos a few times, I have found a strong evidence that I don't have recoil hack, start watching it from 0:11 to 0:12

At 0:11 I started to fire the pistal
    At 0:12 You can clearly see that my screen has moved a bit up (Compare the purple block and the water, look closer)
    If you compare the image at 0:11 to 0:12, you can clearly see a recoil there, unless I am using a so called recoil hack but I have put it on a low setting.... I mean you can make these things up as I don't even know what a hacks look like nowaday.

Please tell me it is enough.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  12. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I'll admit, it seems that the only non-recoil part is with the AK.
    You had made a number of odd shots while I was on and you were banned on EU2 for hacking earlier that day.

As my evidence isn't 100% damning, I'm going to be tagging my Admin @Holiday Graze to give the final verdict on this case.

Please be patient as he reviews evidence and comes up with a verdict!

13. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The AK-47 is a tricky gun, and it has recoil, objectively more than any other gun that is use on our servers. This being said, no-recoil with the AK-47 is exceptionally tricky to find and in a lot of places I don't believe banning for it is the right course of action. The video that my moderator Rhienor uploaded is suspicious, but I don't find the evidence to be conclusive enough to warrant the ban on you. This, coupled with the evidence and lengths that you have gone to to clear your name makes me lack a 100% certainty of the hacking offense that you were charged with, and I will choosing to accept your appeal. Thanks for the time that you've put into appealing your ban and I hope you have a nice day. Should you have any questions regarding this appeal or the past one, feel free to start a conversation with me over the forums and I will be glad to discuss it then! Cheers!

*Copy and pasted from other appeal, but everything still applies to this one. Both bans are voided.

Appeal Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.