Denied Rekt In Peace's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rekt In Peace, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekt In Peace

Rekt In Peace New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rekt In Peace
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77571736
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i just afk on server , why i was banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i just try to afk this night , when i wake up , you banned me ? i have not do anything​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Hacking by @Solar. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I will respond to this when I get home from work, so please wait until then.

For now, I will be tagging my admin @Graze as I have also sent him my evidences prior to your ban.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

In case you want to make an appeal the ban by me,
    I'm impressed by how the first second you were looking at ground and the next second your aim was locked on another person's head.
    Here's the demo.
    https://ufile.io/fc720

5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Thank you for waiting, Rekt In Peace.
    I banned you for Hacking because of these video evidences.

In this video, you aimlocked those innos to the head with your M16. You can see it on the second instance clearly where when he moved, you aimlocked him for the second time.

In this video, you clearly aimlocked that guy even though you were looking in front, while he was behind AND on top of you.

If I were to make a verdict I would be DENYING your appeal. But as this is a serious case in the server, I will let my admin @Graze do the final verdict.

Best of luck!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

As you're already banned for Hacking [2nd], (I was late to see it) I will be DENYING this appeal.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.