Denied RedTech5's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RedTech5, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTech5

RedTech5 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RedTech5
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39560713
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never knew that I was to be slain for RDM. While I did do RDM, I wasn't notified that I was to be slain for doing so. I thought I got off the hook that time. I had to leave, so I left just before the next round (The one after I RDM'd) started. If you want the details of the RDM, they are as follows:

1: The round started and I was chosen as Detective, we were playing Community Pool Classic.
    2: After a minute or so, I was heading down to the Traitor Tester.
    3: I jumped down the big drop into the water, and heard some explosions coming from down there.
    4: I saw unidentified dead bodies everywhere, but one guy was still alive and had his Deagle (I think it was a Deagle) pointed towards where the explosive barrels were.
    5: Assuming he shot the barrels to kill the players in the room, I called KOS and killed him. Of course, when I identified the body I found out he was Innocent. Annoyingly.

I should also mention that on the very round before that, I was killed down there by those explosive barrels. So I knew that people shooting those barrels to kill Innocents does happen, that added to my suspicion. (I mean, pointing your Deagle where there were explosive barrels just seconds ago is EXTREMELY suspicious, don't you agree?)

Anyway, TL;DR:

Some guy looked like he shot some barrels to kill Innocents, so I killed him. I didn't know I was to be slain (Because the next round started without me being slain), and I was being told to hurry up and get off the PC by le' parents, so I just left the game.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing to put here sorry. :'(​

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st Offense by @The Law. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain why you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    In your response to the RDM report you describe a situation that to me sounded like you killed him off suspicion. I would have asked you further questions about this ingame but you had already left by the time I went to pm you. Now in your appeal you have admitted to the RDM by saying: "I never knew that I was to be slain for RDM. While I did do RDM, I wasn't notified that I was to be slain for doing so. I thought I got off the hook that time." I may not have gotten to your report fast enough to slay you before the next round started, but I was still processing it. In the future if you know you've RDMed then you should stay until you've served your slay. You could have also speed up the process by letting me know in admin chat that you would like a slay because you have to get off soon.
    Your appeal has been DENIED, feel free to play on our other servers while you wait out the remainder of your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.