Denied RedNoises's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RedNoises, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedNoises

RedNoises New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RedNoises
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93063664
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Before I explain why I would like to appeal on a 5 day ban from this server I would like to explain how it happened! I was playing on your TTT server and ran across a suspicious looking figure at the top of the wool tower, when all of a sudden... NYOOOOM, he leaped off the top tossing a grenade at me and the innocent behind me. Myself, thinking he THREW the grenade, shot and killed him. Then booked it out of the tower. Little did I know that he had only dropped the grenade by pressing 'Q'. He reported me and I apologized for the whole mishap. Nevertheless, he filed the report and I was slain the next round and left in disappointment. There's my story. I simply would like to say that this whole thing was a huge misunderstanding and that it would be kind if you could do something about the ban or at least shorten it? Thank you.
    - Red Noises
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Alchemized banned you for RDM & Leave. He will respond with his evidence soon. Please be patient.

3. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Hello, RedNoises! I remember this occurance, and I apologize for not responding earlier. You already know what I slayed you for, but I banned you for leaving while you were slain. Why did you leave and not just serve the rest of the slay? I'm willing to unban you if you come onto the server and slay a replacement slay round. If you wish to do this, please add me on Steam. You can find a link to my Steam profile on my forum profile.

4. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Since you haven't contacted me, I am going to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.