Denied redneckjoe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by redneckjoe, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redneckjoe

redneckjoe New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Redneckjew
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92671420
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbanned cause I like this sever a lot. never RDM before on the server or anything. but guess they say I rdm and left but i dont remember. I only remember me leaving because it kept freezing on me. I like server a lot and promise not to rdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence. I just promise not to rdm again. cause I do not remember doing this​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, Redneckjoe.

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @Darktooth.

He will respond at his earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey, buddy.

[​IMG]

You had this report on you and you dipped right after it was sent in. You RDM'd a detective at 00:00, claiming you didn't know and it was an accident when you were messing around in pre-round. However, you neglected to stay to get a punishment even though you knew that you had messed up.

For some reason I global'd this ban, probably because it seemed intentional to me at the time.

If you'd like to appeal this with me, you may add me via:

[​IMG]

You have until February 19th, 2015 @ 8 PM EST to add me and work this appeal out before I lock this and mark it denied.

I love you,

Darktooth

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The amount of time for you to respond to this appeal has expired, therefore this appeal has been denied. Feel free to play on our other 4 servers until your ban expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.