Denied Redditer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Redditer, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redditer

Redditer VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Redditer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40678833
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I feel as if I was unfairly banned. Me being better at aiming should not qualify a ban as I have spent 1,180 hours playing Garry's Mod with 1,000 of those hours spent playing TTT and 200 of those 1,000 hours I have spent playing on the Serious TTT servers. If you want an explanation for me being great at landing headshots it is because I have restricted myself to only using weapons that are one shot headshots such as the HK-SL8, Rifle, Winchester, and Deagle. Using any other weapon is not really a challenge for me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None currently. What do you suggest that I provide to prove my innocence?​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My admin, @FrostedBlade , banned you for your 2nd offense of Hacking. He will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient and your appeal will be dealt with in a timely manner with the appropriate evidence.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

4. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello Redditer, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I was given this demo that was recorded by one of our players this morning. It shows Traitor gameplay from your perspective. You'll have to excuse the name of the demo, as I was not the one who named or recorded it.

If you slow the demo down to about 20% speed, there is evidence of a Toggle-bot being used, at least in my opinion. I would like @Slicck and @Disruptionz to review the demo, and post their opinions as well if needed.

I apologize for any inconvenience if you truly aren't hacking, but the evidence from your last ban and the evidence that I have posted here both correlate with one another.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I will review the demo at my earliest convenience as well, even though FrostedBlade had rudely not included me.

6. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Has anyone other than me had a chance to review the evidence that was presented against Redditor?

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

After reviewing the demo multiple times on different speeds, I do agree that there is suspicious activity happening with your shots. Your aim lines up directly to the heads of the people you battle, and does not go past the vertical line.

[​IMG]

I will wait for other opinions on the manner.

@Slicck @Disruptionz

8. After reviewing the evidence in 1/4 speed, I agree with Darktooth's statement

9. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I agree with the two posts above. I still think you're using the same hack I banned you for with the evidence being the very video you - yourself - provided. You use some sort of aim assist that triggers as soon as you use your LMB. It snaps to the head when your cross-airs are a certain distance away from the head making it look like human reflexes; and they also don't pass the vertical line like @Darktooth mentioned.

The ban stays, and I suggest you find a different server to play on. I have to admit, you could probably get away with it on a bunch of other servers, just not this one.

10. Redditer

Redditer VIP

I respect all of your decisions and will see you again in four months.

11. [​IMG]

You will be unbanned on this day, can't wait to see you then!

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.