Denied Red Widow Spyder's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Red Widow Spyder, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Widow Spyder

Red Widow Spyder New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Red Widow Spyder
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90162421
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because of bull lol.
    Reported, I answer... round changes. My game doesn't load quickly every time the map changes I usually have to wait out the first round because I can't load in before the round starts... as I was just about to load into the game I was banned 2nd offense of RDM & leave. Tbh I didn't even know I had a first offense of RDM & leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    A traitor went afk and he happen to afk in a disguise, his name didn't show up. I didn't just kill him right of the bat.. I waited to see if I was lagging or glitching. Nope, just an afk traitor in disguise.

:eek:

2. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Hi, you aren't on the ban list

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Big Al was the one who banned you but then unbanned you. I will let him respond and end this appeal.

4. Big Al

Big Al I hit em' up VIP

Hello @Red Widow Spyder,

You were banned for RDM and Leave. I gave you a good 3 minutes or so to load in to the server after the map had changed, but you did not show up. Right as I initiated the ban you appeared in-game, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had just taken a long time to load in, so I unbanned you and voided the ban.

For the record, the player you killed was not in disguise and hadn't done anything all round. Not sure why you thought they were.

Seeing as there isn't really a ban to appeal here, I will deny this thread, but just note that the ban in question has been undone and voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.