Denied Red Fox™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Red Fox™, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Fox™

Red Fox™ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Red Fox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55362250
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because It was not my mistake and my friend who was playing on my accound and I am sorry it will not happen again.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can ask any of my steam friends that I am trustworthy and you can ask Warlock ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/aiden18 ) that he was playing in my home with my account.​

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Red Fox™, thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. @Azaelus was the one who originally banned you for Ghosting, however I was the one to global and extend it to 8 weeks. In this report here, you had ghosted multiple times throughout the rounds. And you and you alone are responsible for the actions done on your account. With this all being said I am going to deny this appeal. I would strongly recommend you not let others play on your account as if anything happens it reflects on you, not them. Have a good one.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

To add on, you are responsible for your own account. If we see ghosting from a player, we will ban the player. Regardless of the person playing at the time. I would suggest not allowing your friend to play on your GMOD account again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.