Approved RealMexican's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RealMexican, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealMexican

RealMexican Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RealMexican
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66534207
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well it was 1 am and i was about to get off, and i was attack by some t's as a detective, i shot the wrong t and i was going to get slain. I kindly told the mods on that i would have to leave due too it being 1 am and i would be very busy. Tried to come back on and im banned. I can understand why but i attempted to say that i really needed to leave and could serve tomorrow at a different date.
    Evidence of Innocence: Not really innocent just had a misunderstanding

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I was the mod who banned you for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". I will respond with my evidence and my verdict momentarily. Please remain patient.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Alright. Hello @RealMexican,

While I was staffing on East earlier, I came across this report, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

You claimed that he fired multiple shots at you, but upon checking the damageinfos, I saw no sign of that, and instead I saw you started shooting first, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

Everything I have shown you proved that you RDMed him thus I issued a slay on you, but while you were serving your slay, you left the server, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

To start off 2017, I am willing to accept this appeal. But, I will not be voiding your ban. That means if you RDM and Leave next time, it will be 2nd offense. To be unbanned, hit me up with a friend request on steam and we will arrange a time for you to serve your slay. I will keep the Pending status of the appeal until you have served your slay. Have a wonderful day!

P/S : Player has served his slay. Appeal accepted.

Appeal : Accepted once player has served slay.
    Thread : Locked

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  4. RealMexican

RealMexican Member

ok thank you as i stated above i realized i accidentally rdmed the person and admitted to it but unfortunately had to leave because it was 1 am in my report response at the time i believed he was the one who shot at me but you cleared it up on the server that i shot the wrong T. And before i left i said multiple times to the admin chat that i needed to leave and if it was possible to server tomorrow but i got no respone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.