RDM Rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by thanemartin4, May 9, 2014.

?

Should this be a rule?

1. Yes! Do it!

25.0%
  2. No! Fuck this!

87.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

Today I was killed by an inno. Unfortunately, it was because another asshat of a T buddy let him into the T room. I think that this should qualify as RDM. Because of this I lost 600 points and am quite pissed and I which it will never happen to anyone again. It should be a rule that either makes them pay for another T round (if payed for) or gets slain.

2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I can't really leave my vote on this but it doesn't show in the logs who opened the T room if it was a Red hand on the screen.. Maybe people should warn if they're going to open it.. It isn't rdm, it may just be a bad t or a good innocent.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

There is no way to know who opened the T room door, therefore you can't really punish said T-buddy because there is no proof that he/she did it.

4. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

Hmm perhaps a warning of innos are around? Or slay/other punishment

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

There will not be able to be any punishment related to this as of right now there is no way if tracking how the innocent got into the t room. That's like saying we should kill the t who had his teleporter set to the t room and got killed, letting the innocent teleport into the room.

It should be a common courtesy to warn t buddies, but because you're not directly causing a t buddy's death, it is not RDM.