Denied Rbizzle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rbizzle, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rbizzle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:5468069
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was Slain for RDM for a round, but before the round my game crashed so I restarted and came right back. Wex was on West 2 (The serer I was on) and had waited for me before banning. But it seems I was banned in west? Not to sure why. Haven't played in a month and after serving my slay I tried to join the busier west 2 and it said I had a 24 hour ban, that was a few hours ago now.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Rozboon banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Sounds like a plan, im thinking its for that? But I haven't played for a month before playing on west 2. Maybe I played for a few minuttes and left and dont rememeber, but that would have been over a week ago.

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Rbizzle

This is the report that you were banned for, you left the server before I could issue the slay and received an RDM and Leave ban for it. As you can see, you goomba stomped someone and you also knew you had a report on you, so in cases like these it is always a good idea to ask in admin chat "Am I okay to leave?". You also only have 1 day remaining on your ban so for now I will be leaving it as is unless you have something more to add to it.
    [​IMG]

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

It has also come to my attention that you have 2 accounts, would you mind explaining why you made a new account?

6. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Ohhh strange I must have hopped on late night and played a couple rounds. Sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.