Denied Rbizzle555's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rbizzle555, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rbizzle555

Rbizzle555 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rbizzle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:5468069
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not to sure why I was banned in the first place, I never RDM'ed or anything. But I WAS Rdm'ed by someone named Guy In Gold. After that I left the server. Check logs? When I tried to rejoin a few hours later it said I was banned, but no reason behind it. Why is the person that got RDM'ed getting banned and not the person that RDM'ed?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

3. Rbizzle555

Rbizzle555 Banned

LOL so the guy that RDM'ed posted a complaint on me for false KOS? Which I never did as you can see from that log. Harassment? Everyone was calling him autistic, because he decided to RDM once the mod left.

When I said everyone kill Guy in Gold it was after the round and as a joke between me and another player. Guy In Gold then RDM'ed me two rounds in a row, then he said "I guess the Autism got to me". So how harassed was he really if he's joking about it as well and using it as an excuse to RDM. Lame excuse to get someone banned when he's in the wrong.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

The report stated above will show you why i banned you. You should know better to not make fun of someone or call someone autistic. This can make someone feel uncomfortable even if its a joke, behavior like this will not be tolerated. The false KOS was indeed after the round so i only banned you for harassment. If someone is taking your words seriously and offended by it, you should know better to stop. This appeal will be DENIED. Feel free to play on our 4 other servers until this ban is over tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.