Approved RB1008's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RB1008, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Racoon ☠
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:9829037
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass-rdm, which was caused cause i set a c4 for 10 minutes being an innocent. Then someone unsuccesfully tried to defuse it in a crowd of people. The c4 was being tossed around before.

I planted the c4 cause i wanted to inject some fun into the server. Out of all people that died by my c4, only 1 reported me, so i'd say it was a succesfull injection.

When i planted it i was aware i'd have a big chance on getting karmabanned. This, seeing my previous history of bans, was something i'd accept. I did not realise the mass-rdm ban.

I'm sorry for planting the c4, as my intention was being funny. Seeing the amount of people that actually reported me (1) i can't unsee that others agreed. So seeing my intention in combination with the actual effect i hope the 2W ban will be lifted.

I'll try to not do it again (plant c4 as inno) but ofcourse i can't promise anything in the far future.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My intentions
    The amount of reports
    My love for kittens
    Being a raccoon​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned by @Bruno for Mass RDM (Second Offence); please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Hey Racoon.

So i banned you for Mass RDM Second Offense.

Here's one report:

Here's the damage logs that shows you Mass RDM'ing with c4:

What do you have to say about this, i cant let you continue this behavior.

4. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Oh I wont continue that behavior, all i say is that i nor anyone for that matter can promise anyone not to do certain things and remember that promise for months or years. I know it would strenghten my case saying I promise to never do it again, and i wont for as long as I remember this ban, but on a certain moment I may forget.

Just being honest.

5. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Alright, so, given this situation with Corona virus your ban will be reduced and set to 5 days.

Be aware, your next Mass RDM Offense will be 3rd and much longer.

You need to drop that habit, if i ban you again i won't be lenient at all.

Appeal: Accepted (Reduced)

Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.