Denied Ratzin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ratzin, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratzin

Ratzin New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    One Punch Man (Savvy)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16556279
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned for telling a player where another AFK player was on a fun round (no one could find him for 2-3 minutes, Amster is a huge map). I don't Ghost ever, but I just wanted the round to be over. Uh. Whoops?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Alpha Wolfy banned you for ghosting. He will respond shortly. Please be patient.

3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

As I told you in-game, you were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for Ghosting in response to This Report, he will respond shortly!

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I was the one who banned you for Ghosting.

Please be patient while you wait for me to present my evidence.

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hello @Ratzin ,

Like stated before, I did ban you for Ghosting because of the following report found here.
    I would also like to state our definition of Ghosting to you as well:

"Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of. This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc." -Motd

In this report's screenshot, you are seen messaging @Toyotama-hime the location of an AFK player during a fun round.

Now this is considered Ghosting because of the fact that you private messaged him where the afk player was when he did not have any prior knowledge of the whereabouts of the player so far into the round. If he had known about your information before the message, this would be another story.

On the topic of delaying, if a staff member is online they can and will take care of any AFK players during the fun round to prevent any unnecessary prolonging of the round. However since this occurred without staff online, you just have to be patient and wait for the round to take its course. Just saying that you wanted the round to be over does not justify your actions. For future reference, please remain patient until either a staff member comes online to diffuse the issue or wait for the round to end. Ghosting is not an option.

As for your appeal, I have came to the decision to deny it. On the Brightside though, this is not a global ban; You may play on the other servers until your ban on West 2 has expired. If you or anyone else have any questions or concerns regarding this appeal, start a conversation with me on forums.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.