Denied rattacatt™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rattacatt™, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ʳᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵃᵗᵗ™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:184613206
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    how, in any sense of the matter, was i ghosting? i played around with python and told him to smack somebody with a crowbar after i almost got them killed with a huge, then he reported me. optimal said he was sad for reporting people on garry's mod, and i agreed. i did nothing worthy of ghosting?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Ghosting is using 3rd party chat(s) to attempt to affect the outcome of the game. Just because I didn't go through with it or it was information I didn't know, it's still ghosting. You also tried to bribe me.

Also, you sent this to me because I killed you right after I made this report. Kind of a change of tone there right? This was already posted on the report I made but I'll reiterate:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. sure, you could count me saying bitch nigga cheese as harassment, but i had asked you to smack somebody i nearly killed with a crowbar. i don't exactly remember telling you that i had nearly killed them, all i did was offer 1000 points to kill them. i had no idea he was a traitor to begin with, i just had a bone to pick and was willing to take the slay to get him killed, almost entirely as a joke.

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Python's put it well. You told them to smack someone, and in doing so affected the round using a third party chat, whether or not they followed through with it doesn't matter. Had you not then proceeded to harass them, such a petty ghosting offence may have been reduced. Lastly, "bitch nigga cheese" may not heinous harassment, but calling them a "fucking faggot" is.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.