Denied Rastaman Vibrations's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rastaman Vibrations, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rastaman Vibrations
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77801080
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea what I did to be banned for "Meta-Gaming". I was just playing the game, messing around a little, but I never rdmed. All of a sudden on the map change I'm banned for meta-gaming.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Unfortunately, I wasn't recording my game-play for today, so I have no video evidence. I don't understand what meta-gaming means on this server, so I don't have any evidence that shows I wasn't meta-gaming. However, this is a first-time offense for it and it should be taken into consideration.​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good Evening! You were banned by@TheCoCoFTW for "Metagaming" He will respond as soon as he can.

Metagaming refers to actions which break the main purpose of the game. That includes things like Detective and Traitor agreeing to trade items. Or a traitor letting his friends into the T-room so they can kill all of his T-buddies and ignore him. These actions break the gameplay and can ruin people's rounds, especially when done over multiple rounds.

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello Rastaman, I am going to keep it short and simple. You and your friends PurpleLandShark and Cookieman who killed me you two did nothing about it and didn't ID my body which made me suspicious then cookie man crowbarred someone. seen here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Heres a video of you doing this. After this all happened Cookieman gave Purple a tripmine to place and he went to go kill other innos besides you which is meta gaming. Since you have been suspected of this before I recommend the denial of this appeal.

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

With the evidence @MrEvanJ | SP has supplied, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on one of the other 4 servers. Appeal Denied.

5. I remember that round. I was in the room 90% of the game. I thought MrEvanJ hit Cookie with a crowbar and that's why that happened. I didn't know Purple had a tripmine. I couldn't have. After my health somehow tanked from 85 to 12, I stayed in the room out of fear of walking out and being shot.

6. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.