Approved Rare Endangered Spycrab's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rare Endangered Spycrab, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rare Endangered Spycrab
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26637870
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Here is the situation: I was door spamming the door in the tester on ttt_community_pool 2017 and after a while the innocents got angry and decided to kill me. @MaxKittens false kosed me for blocking the door and another person false kosed me aswell. I saw them at the door still trying to kill me, so I threw a frag outside to attempt to kill the RDMing innocents. I did warn in chat before cooking it.
    Then the 2 innos, including @MaxKittens , were killed. I got reported but I got karma banned before I could respond. @Chris. was the mod on at the time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Warning in chat and some of the logs
    [​IMG]

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Tagging @Chris. as he banned you for Mass RDM 3

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi @Rare Endangered Spycrab - Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today, and I am sorry that you feel it was unfair.

So, to clarify first of all, you didn't kill two people with your frag, it was actually 3.

[​IMG]

And I would also like to clarify this, from the extended rules:

And obviously, your warning did not specify that the intent was to harm a Traitor (The people you claim were false KoSing you)

However, in relation to that, you claim that two people KoS'd you, but my recording only proves that one person KoS'd you. For what reason is unknown, but either way, he did KoS you.

With this evidence, you actually just RDM'd two people, not 3, so I will Unban you and apply 2 slays to your Steam ID.

I suggest you modify your 'nade call out bind, and in future, it might be best not to door spam or throw 'nades into a room with 6+ people in it.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.