Denied RANGINGCAT's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RANGINGCAT, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RANGINGCAT
    Your Steam ID:
    RANGINGCAT
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ELVIS WHAT THE FUCK ANSWER ME I DIDNT DO A FUCK WHY I GOT BANNED OFR 14 DAYS?!?!?!!??!?!?!!? OH COME ON WTF I WAS PLAYING THAT MY GAME GOT DISCONECTED 5 MINUTS AGO AFTER 5 MINUTS (RIGHT NOW):||||| IM BANNED?!!?!?!!?!?! IF SOMEONE REPORTED ME THEN SALY ME MY GAME GOT DISCONNECTED RIGHT AFTER RESETING MY INTERNET I RECONNECT AND THEN WHAT THE FUCK :|(POKER FACE) PLS COME ON ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW YOUR PALYING IN EU2 SERVER ANSER ME! MY INTERNET GOT DISCONNECTED ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ELT ME JOIN RIGHT NOW AND I WILL PLAY AND SLAY ME PLS IM WATING! FOR FUCK SAKE LET ME PLAY 2WEEKS!!!! MY INTER NET GOD DISCONNECTED SO PLEASE I BEG YOU UNDERSTAND ME RIGHT AFTER THE RESET WHEN I WANTED TO JOIN IWAS BANNED WTF!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

this thing happned right now right now! we were palying ttt_67thway that my internet got disconnected anaswer me!

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Elvis for RDM and leave Second Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I will respond with my evidence momentarily.

5. Elvis

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Lets get right into it shall we?

While casually looking through the damage logs, I had seen this where you damaged a Det, as a Det, as shown here:

It is right above the highlighted blue.
    [​IMG]

And as you can see in that exact SS, you had left the server. Can you explain why you damaged Mr. Baked?

6. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

how i shoot him? in my detective round ididnt shoot anyone maybe i shoot him becasue he was in the crossfire i wanted to shoot the guy behind him that jihaded it was crossfire and also I GOT DISCONNECTED INTERNET PROBLEM it means if you let m e join you can slay me my interent is awfull pls let me back!

7. Elvis

As you can see in the SS, it was not crossfire. You had damaged him with your crowbar.

I am going to deny this appeal for a couple of reasons.

1. You havent a clue why you damaged the guy. "Maybe i shot him bc it was crossfire. I wanted to shoot the guy behind him that jihaded." This, to me, sounds like you are lying, trying to get out of this ban.

2. I do not know if you had truly disconnected. The "My internet got shut off" is an excuse used way to often, and i am not just going to except it "because".

3. Your attitude while writing this appeal is not good, not good at all. "Elvis what the fuck" Is not the way you should start off an appeal. Nor should you be as demanding as you were "PLS COME ON ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW YOUR PALYING IN EU2 SERVER ANSER ME! MY INTERNET GOT DISCONNECTED ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ELT ME JOIN RIGHT NOW AND I WILL PLAY AND SLAY ME PLS IM WATING! FOR FUCK SAKE LET ME PLAY".

I will be DENYING this appeal. Have a nice evening. If you have any questions regarding this appeal, feel free to MSG me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.