Denied RANGINGCAT's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RANGINGCAT, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    rangingcat
    Your Steam ID:
    rangingcat
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    it was a round taht i died realy bad with c4 in a room taht the t guy was locked it and i didn kill anyone i didnt do anything and you know what?! fivecraft tells me that someone reported me and said taht i rdmed someone i didnt even play i got rekt so fast i promise i swear and you know what i was also tired and i left the server and now it says that i rdmed nad leave OH COME ON! i cant keep myslef and dont play on eu2 awsome guns everything! tahts it fivecraft says that i rdmed someone and left and im sure taht a noob guy has reported me wrongly im sure of that! i will stay on my word i wont go back! the reason i think you should unban me is taht i didnt kill anyone that round i promise no one reported me but when i left (who the f*** reported me) i dont know but why when i left he reported me WHY! :( pls unban me i wasnna play:(((((((
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Fivecraft for "RDM and leave 1st offense". He will respond when he can, so until then thank you for being patient!

3. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

hey dude you know what?the second thing i for got to say in my ban apeal was that I DONT KNOW WHO IS THAT GUY WHO REPORTED ME because when i left the server he reported me wtf

4. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @RANGINGCAT and thank you for taking the time to file a appeal here is my evidence as you will see below I had questioned you about a incendiary grenade you threw due to lack of ability to file the report because of going to spectator now you left as seen in evidence 2 without replying as such is RDM and Leave thus I banned you
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From these you can see I saw no reason why you would incend at this point and time I will give you a chance to explain now.

5. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

oh hey fivecraft hey dude thanks for the chance that you gave m e i appreciate it! look the problems are these:
    1-when i through that fire grenade i didnt understand that i killed someone OMG!
    2-dude why when i rdmed someone he should report me so long? after i got rekt( i died) that guy that i rdmed him he didnt report me! he reported me after 30 seconds or more time! the thing is that i was tired so i left the server and the guy at that time reported me! WOW! if he could reported me faster i coudlt stay for the slay i promise but i was like this : im tired goood thing i didnt even killed a guy in this round and i died because of a sh*ty traitor i cant stay anymore i leave....
    and when i left he reported me! if he could reported me faster i would staty for slay(it was my duty to stay for slay :D)but this things happened and thats why im so sad...pls let me join the server and then you can slay me! this is WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANED :( :( :(

6. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

1. I was the one inquiring about it as I saw the damage and directly asked you about it. 2. You need to find out if you are even clear to leave the server without possible slays on you. 3. You need to mind what grenades you throw. Lastly before verdict 4. Pay attention to chat as sometimes not even we staff can file reports if we go spectator at any point in the game. Based on the points made above, your lack of reasoning behind the grenade throw, and the evidence showing I inquired with no response your appeal is Denied you will serve out your ban on EU2 we do have another EU server which you are currently not banned from and a side note your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:112344404 this appeal is Locked happy gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.