Denied Randy24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Randy24, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy24

Randy24 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bird_of_Hermes
    Your Steam ID:
    Bird12345
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i left to go to the bathroom and my computer shut off. i came back... logged onto my computer... opened garys mod again to find that i was banned for 11 days??? i had perfect karma... did not do anything to piss anyone off previous to this and honestly all these admins who think they can just ban whoever they want without cause is pissing me off. this is not the first time this has happened to me... but it may be the last.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Randy24

Randy24 VIP

i would also like to know who banned me. I understand its just a game, but im pissed..

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

@TheCoCoFTW banned you for RDM & Leave, 2nd offense. This staff member will respond to your ban appeal at their earliest convenience.

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Randy24 or Bird_of_Hermes, I hope you are having a good one. I had banned you because you had crowbarred me early in the round and then left shortly afterwards before I could slay you.
    [​IMG]
    Given this is your 2nd Offense you should know better this time around. Next time you play ask the staff if you are free to go. Please enjoy one of our other 4 servers while you wait our your ban.
    Appeal Denied. Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.