Denied Ramoslamo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ramoslamo, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramoslamo

Ramoslamo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ramoslamo
    Your Steam ID:
    Ramoslamo09
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i admit that i mass rdmed on monday, but the issue i have is that my ban seems to be increasing for some reason, on monday it said i was banned for 7 days, i come back on today to see that i am banned for another 9 days ??? i dont understand why this is ? would just like some insight into this. Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for Mass RDM 8+ Without Staff which was Globalized and Extended by @Lemon. I think the original ban was by @Aco Taco. Please wait as he takes the time to respond to this appeal.

3. Ramoslamo

Ramoslamo New Member

Just stupid to be honest, like 9 days just cause we wanted to have some fun, i wasn't going to do it all the bloody time, get your finger out of your arse and stop being bitches. Also to be honest i dont give a shit if you ban me for offensive language because this needs to be said as its just so fucking supid, enough said.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @Lemon and @Aco Taco again since it has been 5 days since the primary tag.

5. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I will respond to this as soon as I get home. My sincerest apologies for not responding earlier. I never saw the tag or the post until now.

6. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Alright, again, sorry for making you wait so long.

I will get right into this.

I banned you for this report here:
    I delved further into the report and searched the old logs so I could verify that what you did was RDM.

Upon searching the damage logs, I found what the reporter was describing in his report and the logs verified that you did RDM.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, I will not be unbanning you.
    This is not the behavior a player who wants to be unbanned should display. While you may having fun running around the map killing players you see for "fun", the players who are at the end of your RDM are not having fun. You made the game unenjoyable for many and clearly do not have any remorse for doing so. For these reasons, I will be denying this ban appeal on my end.

If you would like to talk about this further with me send me a private message on the forums and I would love to talk this out. I will let @Lemon give his verdict on his ban, have a nice day.

Thanks,
    Aco Taco

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.