Approved Ramder's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ramder, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramder

Ramder VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ramder
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:93982413
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned in the first place for five days. I was given two slays for rdm and i served them both. I only left after the second slay since the round would take a while. After returning I was noticed for being banned and there was no explanation. Is it because I'm not supposed to leave after a slain? i didn't do much during the starting round except leaving a double barrel in the pool of the map?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. 4sea

4sea VIP

You were banned by @aco lantern . Please be patient while he gathers his evidence and replies asap!

In the meantime, feel free to play on any of our other servers :)

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Ramder,

You were banned for leaving the server while slain. You had been slain for killing a player because you thought they had taken out a harpoon, when they didn't. In the report you acknowledged your error and we rectified the situation.
    [​IMG]
    During your second slay you had left before the round was over. I waited two rounds for you to come back and you never did, thus leading to me banning you.
    [​IMG]
    Since you have no history and actually took the time to appeal on the forums, I will lift your ban. In the future, it's always wise to ask the present staff if you're okay to leave before you do to make sure you won't be banned for something like this again.

Thanks for appealing!

Appeal: Approved/Locked

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.