Denied RainbowPoopPile's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Malcom T, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcom T

Malcom T Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Malcom T
    Your Steam ID:
    TEAM_0:1:64488021
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I can't really argue about my ban, because after all my actions resulted the outcome and I'm ready to take the full responsibility for it.
    However i want to clear my name because I'm not and rdmer and i usually don't troll on the servers & forum because after all this is a great community and I'm regular part of it at least on server side.
    To be clear this incident was just 1 time thing that happened because the game got bit boring, and to prove this you can check my stats and see that i don't troll & RDM on the servers.
    I would also like to say sorry for being unprofessional & immature about the incident because i got caught in the moment & didn't really think thru about my actions on the server and on shoutbox.
    Also i want to say that this wont happen again because I'm not that immature kid who just trolls on the server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence of me being innocent while the situation took place. After all i threw that frag grenade :unsure:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

It looks like @Alisae banned you for Mass RDM, she'll respond shortly. Thanks for being patient man, just take note that your ban is local and you can play on our other servers in the meantime.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  3. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned by me for Mass RDM 6+ ( accidental frag ).

I will respond to this as soon as possible with evidence.

Edit: Derpy sniped me.

4. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Hello @RainbowPoopPile,

I'll get straight to the point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was going to unban you for this due to it being an accident however after checking my screenshots again, seeing your behavior in chat and the reasoning you gave for the Mass RDM on your appeal here (I pasted the quote below), I will not be accepting it.

While I understand it may have been a one time thing, committing Mass RDM when you are bored is not the way to go. Since your intention was to kill others, you could have just purchased a T round from the point shop instead.

As a last note: the ban is only local so you are still able to play on every other STTT server.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.