Denied rainbow wana's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rainbow wana, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainbow wana

rainbow wana New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    『 GhostZoner 』
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My computer keep crashed
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing a game then i hit an inno with a crowbar then i was waiting for the slayed round then i was in the kitchen then my computer crash when i cam back.
    i cant get any evidence that my com crash.

p.s if this got denied i dont mine waiting a week​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Ghost you were banned by @Guilty for "RDM & Leave 1st Offense" he will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime we have 4 other servers that you can play on.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Rainbow Wana! Hope you're having a fantastic morning!

I am willing to allow you to serve a slay on vanilla later today considering that this is your 1st offense of RDM & Leave. Make a response to this post on whether this is a good decision for you and then we can further discuss your unbanning process over on Steam. Let me know if this is ideal for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Your ban appeal will not be void if take the unbanning process and the next time you get banned, you will be banned for the 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. Just a good note to add.

Sincerely, Guilty

4. ZeRo

Rainbow Wana You have until 8PM to make your choice and respond to the post I made or else your appeal will be denied.

5. ZeRo

Even after giving you an extra hour past the deadline to respond with your decision to serve a slay and not stay banned, you failed to make any effort to show that you wish to be unbanned. Your appeal is denied. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.