Denied Ragman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ragman, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ragman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46145050
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I have no idea why I was banned in the first place.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Okay, I know this isnt conventional ban appeal so bear with me. Just tried to log on to the server, and seen I was banned.

Me and my friend (Coincidentally the player behind the ame: SarahYamanobe) were both playing on my PC on the server earlier on my account. we played a good few rounds, where 99% of the time we were both watching the screen. I think both I and the other player were reported once or twice (Once definitely when Asriel was online, not sure about the other times) and nothing came of it, due to what I'm guessing were pretty solid defences.

We were on for about 1-2 hours and no action was taken against us in game, with a moderator online.

Would like to know why I am currently banned.

DISCLAIMER: I do know that any action another user takes on my PC is my responsibility, so if the reason I was banned was for example, a moderator not agreeing with the outcome of a report (I.e resulting in an RDM w/o staff ban) then I completely understand. Just, I was overseeing everything and nothing popped out at me as RDM...​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Miss Alice for rdm with no staff online. She will respond as soon as possible

3. Ragman

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I will be happy to explain all I can, and if she sees fit, serve the ban. Just wanted to know why. Maybe add a feature to let people know why they were banned when they try to log on and see the normal ban message?

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I'm not sure if that has been suggested before or not. But currently there's a link at the top of the page when you are creating a ban appeal that will show you your ban history which will provide you with the ban reason

5. Ragman

Ah thanks, had no idea about that

6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Your ban has expired in my absence and you are free to use the EU2 server again. So you know, this is why you were banned;

RagmanRDM.jpg

So you know for the future, it is not considered T-baiting or otherwise Traitorous for a player to swing a crowbar in your direction. If there's no damage, you can't act on it. Have a good day.

7. Ragman

Fair enough, thanks for getting back to me. This was a round where the other player was playing but I let it slide too, so the ban was reasonable.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.