Denied Rage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rage, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage

Rage Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rage
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69260502
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why was I banned? I don't remember getting slain and leaving before my slays were up...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did my slays...​

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, Rage!

Hope you're having a good day, and we'll get this appeal handled with real quick. @Toxin banned you globally for your second offense of RDM and Leave.

As always, please be patient until Toxin has the ability to respond to this appeal.

Sincerely,
    CD

3. Hello, @Rage

I had banned you because:
    [​IMG]
    You had killed SwagMaster with a grenade without giving out a warning, not in chat or through the mic. In fact, I even saw what happened in front of me, you told a player to hit you and as soon as he did, you cooked the grenade, again, with no warning, and killed Swagmaster, yourself, and Thelix in the process.
    A grenade takes around 5 seconds to explode, assuming this, when Thelix hit you at 00:23, you began cooking your grenade at around 25 seconds and watched both players, as they did nothing else but look at you. Then, at 30 seconds, you killed both players, had it been only Thelix, it would have been fine, but since you took the life of an innocent bystander and never warned, it was considered RDM.
    Here is a screenshot of the console chat:
    [​IMG]
    Notice how you asked twice to be hit, and decided to kill him anyways. Now, sure, he did commit a traitorous act, but I get the feeling that you only killed him because you CAN and not because you thought he was a traitor. After all, during the 7 seconds of them doing nothing else traitorous, you still went out of your way to kill not only Thelix, but another innocent bystander without any warning.
    Also notice how quickly you left, not even asking me if you were free to leave knowing you had a report on you. You had left during the same round you were reported, both the chat logs and this:
    [​IMG]
    can show that.
    Keep in mind, that I was among the 5 people up there: Purple, You, Thelix, Swagmaster, and I. I saw how you waited patiently for him to hit you and how you switched to your grenade, killing both players and having Purple identify them.
    I also gave you a couple, if not, a full round to come back, but you never did. This ban was a global ban, so the time you realized you were banned was around the time you had created this appeal. I am going to assume that you never went back on GMOD yesterday and went on today, only to be banned.

I will give you some time for a response.

4. Rage

Rage Banned

Oh, if that's why I was banned then I have full understanding, although no one told me anything about the fact I was going to be slain...

I though I was in the clear to leave and so I left and went to bed. And when I went on yesterday I saw I was banned.

5. Which is why you should ask, you left rather quickly after all.
    Thanks for understanding, but this appeal is still going to be denied.
    Next time, if you have a report on you, notify the staff member if you're free to leave.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.