Denied rage330's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rage330, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rage330

rage330 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ~Santy~
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:36802562
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay for once, I have no idea why I got a first offense, one person just reported me because I guess I'm head shotting well, I been have.

2. I got banned for hacking on ttt train and I have no idea how, I was a T and all I did was go and kill, I had a radar, and headphones to hear footsteps and I just aim for the head. There is absolutely no proof either, if there is please show us, because from then its just word of mouth. Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A. No evidence of this hacking I'm doing. No specific type too they mentioned lol.​

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Tagging @Agent A and @Noob999 who banned you for Hacking 1st and 2nd Offense.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The demo (not the bhopping one) from this report shows you walling as you knew exactly where the men in the middle are located at as well as blatant snapping to a person.

As for that portion, I will be denying the appeal for first offense of hacking.

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Santy
    We have evidence against you that I cannot disclose
    Because it involves internal server information that verifies you as a hacker.

After reviewing the evidence with other admins, I will be denying this ban appeal.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.