Answered Question for slay

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Little Tokyo01, Sep 25, 2013.

1. When you get slayed, is the admin or mod suppose to give you an explanation? Are they also required to explain the reason?

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yes. Normally they slay for rdm in which they ask you prior to slaying you the reason for the rdm. Other cases where they might slay is if you're camping/delaying after being warned.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

You also might be slain if you get an rdm report filed against you and then fail to answer the mod questioning you about it.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

When we slay you without your reply, it does not mean we just slay without investigation. There were many times where i have asked a player that possibly RDM one or more players. And they never replied, so i have to enforce punishment or else the victim will be upset that there is no justice on our server. So if you have been slayed without giving the staff your side of the story, next time search through the chat if you did not see any messages. Also make sure you do that before a round ends.

I try not to slay without the defendants side of the story, but sometimes the victims leave the server when we wait for the defendants reply. We want to make every players experience on our server enjoyable.