Answered Question about a specific scenario of afking near unid'd bodies

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by TB Wolf, Dec 31, 2016.

1. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

Posting this out of curiosity of the rules around being near unid'd bodies if you're unaware of them(obviously so)

I hadn't moved the entire round up to that point, as I was starting my OBS.

At 10 seconds into the video, I assume is when the detective is killed. I heard someone die nearby, but I had no idea where it was and didn't think about it or react in any way-- aka, I didn't look at it, notice it, or "walk over it" as the rules state.

at 17 seconds, I'm killed by someone who came up the ladder in front of me, due to the detective's unid'd body nearby even though I'm essentially afk still

Would this be considered a justified kill since there was an unid'd body near me, or is this RDM due to not actually witnessing anything happening/running away from said unid'd body, which is what the extended rules say about the topic?
    [​IMG]

For reference, I'm not trying to call anyone out, just trying to understand the rule better as to what's acceptable or not.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

What you took a screenshot of refers to witnessing traitorous acts (GBA), not the ruling on unidentified bodies.

Our ruling has always been plain and simple:

[​IMG]

Since you didn't identify the body, regardless of your situation, you've committed a traitorous act.

This would not be RDM.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Even if you didn't see the unid body, it still applies regardless because there was an unid body (if what you stated is true)

If you read the extended rule, you'll find this:

Thus, he/she had a valid reason to kill you. (if the detective's body was really unid)

4. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

All right, thanks for clarifying

• Like Like x 1