Denied Qrow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Qrow, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qrow

Qrow New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Qrow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44388687​
    Which Server:
    Serious TTT West 2​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Avuky, the person who reported me, was seen by multiple people on the server at the time of my supposed "RDM" having gone on several mass-killings, many of which included me and other innocent players. Eventually, when no moderators were online, we got fed up with it. I shot him on sight once out of fear for being randomly killed again, and Knife killed him at one point in retaliation. His story that we missed an unidentified body in his report was an outright fabrication, and he then proceeded to harass many people on the server for almost an hour afterwards.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Eyewitnesses...
    sentient error - STEAM_0:1:36924498
    _Senpai_ - STEAM_0:0:90942894
    SprinklesGod - STEAM_0:0:64056209

I would also request that Avuky receive due punishment for his behavior at this time.​

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Giraffe for "RDM w/o staff x1". He will respond when he can. Until then I suggest you fill out that appeal a bit more to support your case as to why you should be unbanned!

Thank you!

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Qrow,

I banned you after looking in a report made here on the forums. When looking into the old logs, I came across this.
    I deduced that you RDM'd Avuky on the basis as there was no one actions before or after that could be crossfire, he (Avuky) not directly damaging you before killing him, nor did he shoot according to the infos so I could rule out him KOS'ing you and shooting toward you, which would give you the chance to kill him. In your appeal here, you do admit you indeed RDM at least one time and so your punishment was justified. With that being said, I'll be denying this appeal.
    As for your claims against Avuky, do you by chance have any evidence of his harassment towards the players on the server? And do you have any evidence that there was indeed no unidentified body?

4. Qrow

Qrow New Member

Appreciate the time you took to look into this, just hope it won't count against me later down the line. As for evidence, I was a little flustered at the time and so didn't think to take any screenshots or similar records down, so sorry to say I may have just wasted your time with this appeal, though know that wasn't at all my intention. Of course, I also wouldn't have evidence for the unidentified body because I didn't believe there was one in the first place. Kind of funny how that works, if not unfortunate.

However, if this may help (and feel free to ignore me if it may not), all of Avuky's harassment was sent via the text chat in game. If you should happen to have some sort of text log, that might be the place to look for it.

Thanks again for looking into this and sorry I don't really have any more for you. I just knew that when it happened, what I did felt entirely justified (he'd been gunning people down for questionable reasons all night), and when I saw I had been banned, I thought I would try and explain myself.

Cheers.

5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry that you feel inconvenienced by the situation at hand.
    Sadly, text logs can't be recovered and with out video there is nothing that can be done against Avuky.
    Don't feel like you've wasted my time, I'm to be here for you after all.
    But with intentionally RDM'ing another player, that shouldn't go unpunished.
    Even in the event they have been killing people for questionable reasons, you would be killing them on suspicion.
    You seem like a kind fellow, and hopefully this doesn't spoil your experience your time on our servers.
    With that being said, I'll be locking this appeal up. I hope to see you in game sometime in the near future!

Take care,
    Giraffe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.