Denied |QIG| Saiyan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by |QIG| Saiyan, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |QIG| Saiyan

|QIG| Saiyan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    |QIG| Saiyan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104968486
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My apologies, but I feel I was banned for no reason. I clearly thought Disruptionz was assuming. If I am wrong I would like to see evidence of me hacking. I am a clean player and I would do no such thing. If you feel I was hacking, honestly I think your wrong. My game-play may influence your thoughts on hacking. Because I feel this is an assumption, I would like an unban. This server is greatly coded, it offers server events, incredible pointshops, lottery's. I feel I want to be on this server the first day of summer. Not necessarily 1 month into summer.

Your kind regards
    ~ Saiyan
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Disruptionz for hacking first offense. Please remain patient he will respond soon.

Also, this is relevant: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-qig-saiyan.20221/

And I have evidence of my own I will edit into this post momentarilly

Promised Edit:

As I will show below, you were reported by Lucky for killing her. Your reason for killing her was "you killed an innocent". At that point she had killed innocents, but ONLY with a death station, which nobody had DNA'd beforehand. Which if you had seen her place you would have said "I saw her place a death station" but you did not. But somehow you knew she was T. This is indicative of either T-finding hacks or ghosting. Before you answered my further questions though you were banned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey Saiyan,

We have sufficient evidence that proves your hacking, via T weapon alerts in chat, and possible aimbot and wallhacks. We easily detected you running these hacks, and punished you accordingly.

Playing dumb will not get you anywhere. I'm sorry, but you may wait out this ban.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.