Denied Pyroman(original)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pyroman(original), Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyroman(original)

Pyroman(original) New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pyroman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:23662048
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:

I don't know/remember much about the ban I got other than what I read on the website. It seems like it was another rdm&leave, but I had no idea there was a pending report or anything on me, or if I somehow killed an innocent just before I left. Maybe it was justified, after all I'm a bit careless sometimes, still thinking if there was a way to not make it global. I really enjoy playing in your servers and having this ban means no TTT for me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Don't really have any.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

As I said in our forum conversation, I'll give my formal response to this here shortly.

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Alright, up and awake and all of that, so let's just get right into what happened:

We were playing on rooftops on East.
    You were reported as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can tell from the associated logs below, the one who shot and hurt you was actually another player, Vance.

It happened near the twin towers and adjacent building as seen below, where you'll also see Vance shooting you from above:

As you can see, when you crossed from one building to the other, Vance shot in your direction and hit you.
    The victim, Discopickle, did not shoot at you.
    As such, what you did was RDM since you killed on suspicion - it was a kill on location ("somebody shot me from your direction") and you evidently didn't see the actual shot and perpetrator.

Now, this is your 4th recent offense of RDM and leave, coupled with other recent bans.
    Given that, I don't see why you should not serve the full ban.

All the same, if you have a good reason, I'll hear it.
    Should you not respond by tonight, giving you about 12 hours, I'll conclude this appeal without your response.

5. Pyroman(original)

Pyroman(original) New Member

That explains the confusion. I don't have anything against the ban, but still could it be possible for me to serve 10 slays and only have the ban effective on East?

6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I won't be accepting this appeal, you'll be serving the full length global ban.

Please take this time to reconsider your recent behaviour.
    You'll be welcome back on the servers once the ban expires.

If you have any questions, you may contact me via steam or a forum conversation.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.