Denied PwnerOfThePeanut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PwnerOfThePeanut
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:56294689
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was false banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just found out i was banned, and for no reason whatsoever , I did not mass rdm and leave, i did not hack, i did not ghost, i did not spam, and i did not disrespect. so, there is no reason why i should be banned. It just says " Banned for 28 days" I am confused here. I am not a bad player or anything of such, I make sure i follow all the rules, and try to get along with the community too, so i do not know what is going on here...​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

3. PwnerOfThePeanut

Where was the ghosting? i never ghost.

4. PwnerOfThePeanut

how do i pm a person on the forums

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Click on "inbox" on the top right of the forums.

6. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi PwnerOfThePeanut!

I was notified in game by a player that you had sent them messages to read KoS's made in chat, which would have gotten the player killed.

You can see the messages you sent in the following screenshot.
    [​IMG]

You notified a player to read the KoS in chat, which he would not have seen otherwise, therefore altering the outcome of the game. This is considered an offense of ghosting. You had given the player information about the game he would not have seen/known otherwise.

7. PwnerOfThePeanut

He already knew of the kos's. everyone reads the chat, telling them to read the chat is not ghosting, on the other hand, saying that a certain player is a traitor, or is inno, is a ghosting offense

8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

This is ghosting. Ghosting is providing any information about the game that they may not have already known.

If you knew he already knew of the kos's, why did you feel the need to tell him to go read them? The intent behind those messages was to get him to read information so that he could kill someone you knew was a traitor.

Telling him to read the KoS is almost the same as telling him the name of a traitor. You're implying that the person is a traitor by telling him to read the KoS. Both are providing information that he may have missed (when he sent me the screenshot, he did tell me that he was unaware of the KoS), while you were dead.

9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You shouldn't be telling people who are alive to check the chat if you're dead.

10. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

This needs to get locked was on third page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.