Denied PwnerOfThePeanut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ★Pwner_Of_The_Peanut★
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:56294689
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was randomly banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    it says here that my previous ban was
    09/11/14 09:31PM★Pwner_Of_The_Peanut★STEAM_0:0:56294689RDM & Leave Third Offence10/09/14 09:31PMWest 2Darth West

which was not even fair considering i had to leave at that time, and i informed him that i had to, as it was late at night... and i would take the slay the next day....
    And as you see, it says its on west 2. I went to go on East 2, and it says im banned from there as well, but it doesnt show on the Serious TTT Bans list​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You're only banned on West 2. @Darth West will respond at his earliest convenience. Just a note, if you are unable to stay for a slay, you shouldn't be surprised that you were banned considering that they are required to follow protocol unless they have an admin's discretion.

3. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

I know it was on west 2, but it also says im banned on east 2

4. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello PwnerOfThePeanut, I hope your day is going well.
    Now you did infact say that you were going to leave on your slay round, but that does not change anything. You have to wait the full duration of your slay before you leave, or you will be banned for "RDM & Leave".
    upload_2014-9-14_22-45-37.png

Now for the logs that show who and how you rdmed.
    upload_2014-9-14_22-47-55.png

Seeing as you knew you rdmed and you left knowing you were slain, I am going to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.