Denied PvtDodger's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Will-e, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    William
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:21639516
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Prop blocking has never been considered a banable offense until an admin deems it harassment.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here's the story:
    I prop locked Puddles in a barrel. Puddles took offense to it and then pmed me a threat that if I did it again I would be banned for 8 hours.
    I lectured quite harshly because I hate when moderators act like admins (pretty sure I swore at least once, but I didn't get loud).
    I get the deal about warnings, but I have never had an issue until now with using a prop while I am alive to mess with people so long as I don't damage them.
    If this is warning/banable so easily at moderator disgression, then so is anytime people stand infront of a doorway to mess with people.
    The only instance of me using it after the warning was to show someone who asked, I had no intent of using it to harass anyone any further.
    Banning me for "trolling" someone I didn't troll is just an emotional decision of someone who can't control themselves. Being a moderator is not something Puddles is even close to up to.

Also I hope no one here has "save the girl" bias issues and attacks my argument with those feelings backing their quickly created but poorly supported logic.
    I'll stand down if I get hit with some real arguments, and of course if it becomes apparent that nothing will happen despite this mod clearly losing self control to attack people.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @puddles for trolling, she will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings William.

I banned you for 8 hours after a stern warning after you "prop netted"(your words, not mine) someone into a barrel somehow. This causes people to be unable to move, shoot, or do anything at all and either kill themselves or wait for you to move the prop. I witnessed you do it once, the person killed themselves because of it, and then you did it to me. I warned you over alive voice chat to stop and you laughed and said no and I ended up dying because of it. I consulted the admin @Sir Lemoncakes into what to do about the situation and he said I should warn you that you would be banned for 8 hours for trolling/harassment. You, again, shrugged it off and said that "prop netting" isn't against the rules and that you would "do whatever [you] wanted since (I) can't ban [you]." Very shortly after my warning, I caught you doing it again to someone and banned you.

You were given 2 warnings to stop doing it and you insisted on trolling with the intention to be malicious. You have played enough to know our rules and how to get around them, so you should know better than to ignore 2 stern warnings to stop.

I have no reason to think this ban should be lifted considering you 100% knew what you were doing and decided to ignore my warnings simply because I am a mod.

Feel free to play on any of our other servers until your ban is up in a little less than 8 hours time.

Thanks,
    puddles[/I]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.