Denied PvtDodger's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Will-e, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Awu (Will-e)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:21639516
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember doing anything to deserve being banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I tried to connect and I was banned?
    It looks like the length was probably related to "rdm and leave" but I don't remember doing such a thing.
    If this was related to #My_daddy or w.e, then I would be surprised since all instances of that was him rdming, me defending myself, and him reporting me for doing so.
    As for rdm and leave, the last thing I remember was just being on innocent motel and leaving to play with my friends.
    I would really like some details on what happened so I can remember and respond to this. Not just "rdm with no staff" or "rdm and leave" or some useless information like that.
    Someone tell me what happened please.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Okai for rdm and leave. He will respond soon.

3. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

You had a report a report on you for killing a player and you left before filing it. Do you have anything to say in your defense?
    [​IMG]

4. Will-e

Will-e VIP

I don't even remember what happened. From the sound of his response though I had made an argument and he was upset. I really do not remember what happened at all. Can we find out from Charizard at all what happened?
    (this isn't enough information for my shit memory to even remotely have a guess).
    I remembered it was on innocent motel or something of the sort. I left before the report happened though because I never saw it. I don't run away from reports or slays.
    I'm trying to remember, but I need more context and in about another day there will be almost no chance I'll remember at all.
    Since I can't defend myself because I can't remember (no doubt in my mind I did nothing wrong or I would've remembered or wouldn't have said whatever clearly upset him) I will probably be forced to keep this ban.
    Usually my guess is I get reported for someone walking by unideds they don't know about, but I don't remember that situation specifically.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

From the screenshot it looks like Dat Map, not Innocent Motel.

6. Will-e

Will-e VIP

Wait really? It might've been. Told you my memory is spotty. I know I left to play with friends once before that on Innocent Hotel or w.e. This was a different time then.
    I got a vague memory of me as a traitor knocking people around and killing them at the pit and with harpoons thru the wall. Then there was one round after that.
    But I don't really remember killing Charizard.

7. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Since you do not remember, I am going to have to deny your ban appeal, it will end soon. Feel free to play on the other 4 servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.