PVE Survival.

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by RaYm0nD, Jan 24, 2017.

1. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

If you're outside your claim you can be killed. If you're inside your claim you can be killed.
    This makes it hard to make towns and villages. Since at any moment someone can swing a sword and kill you.
    SPECIALLY now that the server got released and Elites can have full DIAMOND armor with a sword.
    It's really annoying.
    [​IMG]

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Wait wtf?

Ranks before Elite cant have full diamond armor?

EDIT:

Taken straight from the EULA: You are allowed to accept donations from players. You can thank them publicly or in-game, but can’t give preferential treatment for donating. You are not allowed to restrict gameplay features in an attempt to make money.

Correct me if im wrong, but I am fairly certain that what you are doing is considered "Preferential treatment for donating" by giving better paying donators better equipment at the start.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Everyone can have diamond armor, Elites just get it in their kit as a "thank you" for being elite.

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

What OP was saying was that even though the server is brand new there are players running around with full diamond kits @Elvis.

On the main topic - maybe if it were possible to create a safe zone that doesn't allow PVE? Maybe a feature restricted to admins and players could request it if they mete certain parameters. I'd love to see factions with their own towns and trade stalls within.

5. Deathbyrussian

Deathbyrussian Creator of Worlds - http://imgur.com/a/LfHNY Emerald

PvP is disabled in player claims.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

@Elvis

I was told it's on the borderline of the EULA. If they have a problem with mojang, they will work it out though.

• Agree Agree x 1