Denied Purple-coyote™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Change, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Change

Change VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    purple-coyote™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42792221
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think there have been mistakes and this is a misunderstanding instead of a slay I got banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for Mass RDM (4).
    He will respond as soon as he can, please be paitent.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello purple-coyote, I banned you for Mass RDM (4) for the following reasons.

[​IMG]

As you can see here, you damaged me with an AK at the beginning of a round without a reason, warrants one slay.
    You damaged a player with an AK for 14 damages without a reason, warrants another slay
    And then you killed a player with an explosive barrel and damaged another, which warranted the Mass RDM (4) ban that I gave out.

For reference, the reason you shot the barrel can be seen here (no necessary reason behind the shooting)
    [​IMG]

At the moment I will leave this appeal open if you want to give any reasoning behind any of the actions that you did here.

It can be noted that I did slay this user for one round, I was discussing the barrel situation with him while he admitted to one RDM. (the one that was committed on me.)

4. Change

Change VIP Bronze

The damage to Mr. Rogers was done buy me unknowing that the round had started.
    The barrel was held buy the ( [detective] kuniora) and moved in my line of fire when I was shooting the window in tester.
    HG| Nevodka me shooting at the window somewhat hitting that player.

This all happen on map:
    ttt_community_bowling_v5a

PS: I rather serve slay than ban.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I am sorry but I am going to deny this appeal,

You showed no real reason to commit the actions that you did, I think this ban will teach you to be more careful about your actions.

I.E
    randomly shooting can be dangerous.

Appeal status:
    Denied.
    Topic status: Locked.

Although, feel free to join our other 4 servers while you wait out your ban!

West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.