Denied Puppy-Fox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Puppy-Fox, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puppy-Fox

Puppy-Fox Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Puppy-Fox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80428989
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was banned, the sentence said I had to wait for 18 days. So I waited 18 days, and my sentence should be over. However, now suddenly it says I have to wait for 92 more days. This is based on a supposed mass RDM that only took place due to massive amounts of false koses and kosable actions. This is a bit annoying, so can this PLEASE just be resolved already.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening, @Puppy-Fox. A bit of good news and bad news for you. When looking through my Documents, I found that I did not have the evidence necessary to make a proper decision here, and the old logs were of no assistance to me. So, there is no other option for me but to approve my part of your appeal. However...

You were apparently issued a ban by another staff member, @Smash, and it was then globalized by @Nena. That said, the final call is not mine to make, and I will leave it up to them to make a decision here. While you wait for their response, you should attempt to recall what happened during the time you were on with Smash, and prepare a proper defense. Good day.

3. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Hello @Puppy-Fox, I hope you're having a good evening. You were originally banned by me for RDM & Leave 4th offense, which I asked Nena to globalize due to your history. If I recall correctly, she was on with me at the time. I do not have a screenshot of you leaving, I do however have screenshots of the report(s) that were filed on you that were found valid. After they were found valid, you ended up leaving on one of the slays even leaving two reports un-answered. Apologies, as it was over 2 weeks ago I'm not sure which report it was exactly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Due to your extensive history and the fact that your toxic behavior had not changed after your ban I am going to Deny this appeal. If @Nena feels this is unjust or would like to shorten the ban or lift it she will do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.