Punishment Add

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Red, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Make people who RDM T's automatically transfer 600 from their account to the RDM'd person. If the T dies, makes a report, and the reported person is slain, the transfer happens. I dunno if it is possible, or unfair, but when you get RDM'd as a T, the person gets slain, but your T round won't be compensated.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

there would be no way that would be possible

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

With scripts, and lines of code, man can do anything.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hold on while I report everyone that kills me while I'm a traitor. This could be abused too easily.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Also, what happens if the rdming traitor doesn't have enough points for the transfer?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Red

You only get the points if the person reported was slain.

He gets negative points, which he can get back by playing. On the other hand, that might generate more points than usual, since he might not play enough afterwards to recover the points. If possible, probably remove all his points and the transaction keeps adding points to send as the player earns them.

7. DocFox

I don't think I can get behind this. I know that admins can give points to players for being RDM'd as a traitor, but only when it occurs 30 seconds or less into the round.

8. Red

Well we all have our opinions. I'm gonna wait for the entire community's response, if this ever gets some traction.

9. DocFox

The entire community? That's 2170 members.

10. Red

You get what I mean XD. I mean, you need a lot of people's opinions to get something implemented or shot down (unless it gets shut down by Highwon himself)

11. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

can he make me a 2d waifu?

12. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

It would still be abused. I have noticed that when you put a report out, they set the slay, then remove it. So alot of points would be milked out if you shot someone and they owned you.

13. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

-1 It will be easily abused.

Nice suggestion though. sadly not all people who have pts. i don't think you can get to negative pts aswell

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Great Idea, but I think it would cause more problems than it may solve.

15. I just give points if I ever rdm, which is basically never, but yea sometimes I just give points away, I do this anyways.