Denied Pundaa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Something-Strange, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Kimyōna nanika
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71693199
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know how I was a part of their group trolling
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello Pundaa. As you stated already, I banned you for group trolling along with SIX other players for harassment, blatant racism, chat/mic spam, filing random and unnecessary reports just to clutter up the report logs, AND plotting to RDM players between rounds/intentionally RDMing said players. You took part in two of these actions: plotting to RDM players and Chat Spam. Let's take a look at this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first message you sent confused me somewhat, as I was unsure of what you meant by the message. However, when you sent the second message, I understood your intentions. I had already been RDMed by one player who was involved with this and they were once again considering RDMing me for fun. I had not seen your presence yet, but this clued me in to looking back through the chat logs, and that's where I found your (somewhat infrequent) chat spam.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These are a select few of the several messages you sent cluttering up chat with senseless spam. This was after I had already warned a player to not chat spam, so that should have informed you that doing so is not tolerated on our servers, yet you took part in it anyways. As I said before, your messages were somewhat infrequent, but your presence was felt enough that actions were taken against you.

For now, I will be keeping this appeal open to allow you to add any comments you have on the subject.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

After going back through my screenshots as well, I found you sending the following two messages.
    [​IMG]

That type of behavior is not tolerated on our servers, and was part of the reason you and the other players were banned.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

After having a talk with my admin, @Wompzilla, I will be reducing this to a one day ban. For the time being, please feel free to play on our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.