Denied Pundaa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Something-Strange, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Something Strange
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71693199
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was on the mic for less than 3 seconds because I pressed the key on accident.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    People on the server can tell you​

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @Asty for Mic Spam. He will respond when he can.

3. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey Something Strange, straight to the point you were told to stop mic spamming Pokemon songs and such. You went through the protocol of spamming, first is a gag and a warn. The second offense of spam is a full round and the third is the ban you received. The evidence below is all the gags in the process of two different maps.

[​IMG]

As you can see DarkLegion gags you for your first time which warrants a quick warning then follows is you being ungaged. The second screenshot will show you when I first joined the server and had to gag you for your second offense according to DarkLegion.

[​IMG]

Then last but not least the third gag since you were told to stop spamming the sounds that you were playing, I was quick on the gag to prevent it from happening further. Thus explaining why it was only a shorter period of time than the others.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I will be denying this appeal. This is a shorter ban and should be over in about 8 hours, meanwhile you can play on all of our other servers till the ban is expired.

Have a great rest of your night.

-Asty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.